top of page

The Prayer Wall Of JILFWWI World Wide Warriors

Public·2 members
Matthew Helmich
Jesus Is Lord Fellow

Prayer Requests from the desk of Dr Diana Brevan 6/8/2024

Where we make a difference in People’s lives

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much” (James 5:16).

Let Us Pray Today For everyone around the Globe In Agreement For The Brand New Year With Christ Jesus

New Freedom

A young woman wrote In to Dr.Diana Brevans Desk top: “At 39 years old I would yearn for what I had killed. Every day of my life I wish I could go back and change what I did. It was a sin, it started with sin and it ended with sin. Abortion is a terrible act. I know – I’ve done it. I became pregnant and made “the choice” to have an abortion. The media wraps it up so nicely by saying it is your choice; there is nothing to regret. You deserve that choice – it is your body. It is not a living child until a certain point. However, that is a lie. Abortion is the murder of a child. I murdered my child. This decision affected everyone around me. It affected my relationship with others. I cut myself off from my parents and family. Abortion changed me – not for the better. I was not happier. I felt free at the time and thought life can return to normal. And – it seemed to. But, it didn’t – slowly things changed and I did not realize it, I did not notice it…I became a stranger even to myself. Finally, I sought the Lord and He delivered me from my self-imposed condemnation. It would be many pain-filled years before I forgave myself.”

PRAYER:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come asking You to forgive me for choosing abortion as a way out of a difficult place. Forgive my nation for disregarding the sanctity of life, and sanctioning abortion. I recognize that You uniquely create each person, Lord – each one is marvelously made! You know each one inside and out, You know every bone in the body. All the stages of a life are spread out before You, and the days are prepared before a child even lives one day. Since I now see clearly, I value the life You give. Lord, I repent of my sin and the sin of my nation. Be merciful unto me, O Lord. I ask Your forgiveness knowing that You are faithful and just to forgive me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Amen.

Scripture Meditation: Psalm 139 Message; 1 John 1:9

We are a praying Ministry, A going Ministry, a Growing Ministry we are a praying, Going, growing ,we are a Ministry that will bring you the results.

Senior Pastor, Dr. Diana Brevan,

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship WWI

USA Headquarters

PO Box 2752

Inverness Florida 34451

352-637-3046

headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

Deacon Matthew Helmich.

Matt76021@yahoo.com

No membership required. Everyone is welcome every moment of your day and night to visit us to click on the Icon Fellowship Hall and Receive Your Word of the day as you scroll for your day and your weekly message and Word of God. Please as you visit regular click on the guestbook and sign the guest book so we will know that you came to visit us and how you enjoyed your stay. God bless you and remember Jesus Is Lord!

Please contact Dr Diana Brevan

Headquartersjilfwwi@yahoo.com

To Join to our World Wide Prayer Warriors Websites:

Prayer Room World Wide Warriors on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/519140074816300/

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship World Wide Certified GPA Bible Studies Class Room on Facebook Site

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1155622584614925/

Dr Diana Brevan Founder/President/Senior Pastora

About

So what is prayer? Prayer is not an emotional release or an ...
bottom of page