top of page

Jesus Is Lord Fellowship Fellowship Hall

Public·2 members

Happy Fathets Day Up In Heaven to an Amazing Fathet who raised me to be the woman I have become today. Today,

I dedicate this day to my dad who raised me who encouraged me, who assisted our Father God to build me up in the way I should go. Weather we ran together from Irving place to Passaic park and around the park and out back home, or getting involved and doing his best to attend all of my church events, and school events, He was an amazing dad who prepared a place for me to sit to practice my trumpet while he was down in his dungeon as mami and papi called our basement ,while he was creating or fixing or building or doing something for our home ,I would spend time with him smelling all that amazing smells of different wood while I practiced and papi loved to hear me play while he did his creations in his work bench in the basement. Happy Fathers Day papi. I am who I am today overflooded within love because of you and mami whom I am today. Happy Father’s Day in heaven, you were an amazing papi, you were an amazing grandfather and you were an amazing husband to mami all the way till the Lord called her home. Oh you always did all the above than travel to Long Island every afternoon to go to work just for your family and accomplish everything that you accomplished with love,Thankyou Papi and I will always remember you with love. Love your daughter until we meet again

Senior Pastora Dr.Diana Brevan

About

We are a Gospel Filled Believing Fellowship, ministry, and c...
bottom of page